- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges PolicyHow To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. We DO NOT WARRANTY batteries that will not take a charge. Your instructions, and charger, state that the battery is similar to a car battery and must not be left at to completely die, so we DO NOT WARRANTY any battery that will not take a charge. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase. Customer is responsible for shipping and handling costs no matter the situation.
1. Please email email@example.com to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking #.
2. Mail your returned item to:
Ice chest radios LLC
4345 Williams Blvd.
Kenner, Louisiana 70065
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
1. Any cancelled order is subject to a $120.00 cancellation fee no matter the situation.
1. Refunds will only be given in lieu of manufacturer defects. Damaged items must be received by Ice Chest Radios LLC to receive any refund. Refunds will not be given for late delivery.
2. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs or fees associated with returns
3. As all products are custom built to order, and unable to be resold, a 50% restocking fee will be applied to all returns, excluding the cost of shipping.
4. We DO NOT WARRANTY batteries that will not take a charge. You instructions, and charger, state that the battery is similar to a car battery and must not be left at to completely die, so we DO NOT WARRANTY any battery that will not take a charge.
5. Refunds will not be given for lost, stolen, or non-recieved packages.